Maximize Your Energy Throughout the Day by Microdosing Caffeine
Energy Drinks & Coffee will get you short-bursts of energy. Punch’d Energy keeps your energy levels in the optimal zone all day.
- Personalized Dosage:
- - Calculable caffeine microdosing in always accurate 10mg increments (per gummy) gives you the power to measure and perfect exactly the right amount of energy based on your personal needs. Independent research shows that lower doses of caffeine, more often, rather than all at once is the key to extending focus, stamina & operational performance.
- Hyper Portability:
- - Take them with you. Anywhere. Really, anywhere. You decide the where, when, why and how you pop Punch'd. No spills, no stains, no mess, no muss.
- Instant Gratification:
- - Zero to caffeinated in less than 2 mins which is 10-20X faster than coffee/energy drinks. That's fast.
- Clean Label. Clean Caffeine:
- - Most caffeine is synthetic or made in a lab from China. Why consume anything other than natural caffeine?
- Mood Improvement:
- - Try not to smile when you pop a few Punch'd Gummies! Studies show that risk of depression decreases with increased caffeine consumption. Punch'd is also ultra-low glycemic, helping avoid mood swings that can come from high sugar products.
- Enhanced physical performance and fat burning with increased energy.
- - Natural caffeine taken before exercise increases athletic performance, and recent evidence has demonstrated an ergogenic effect even with low and very low doses of caffeine taken during prolonged exercise.
- Improved cognitive function, including reaction times and increased memory retention.
- - Low doses of natural caffeine taken more often have also shown improved vigilance, alertness and mood, along with improved cognitive processing during and following strenuous exercise.
Leading Doctor recommends Microdosing Caffeine to his patients:Microdosing refers to the practice of taking smaller portions of caffeine, usually around one-tenth or one-twentieth of a normal dose. The goal is to take advantage of the full positive benefits of caffeine, without any of the negative. Be more focused, creative and present in everything you do, at a higher level of functionality and performance than without. Everyone is different, people respond to caffeine in their own unique way. Sometimes it's easier to ramp up caffeine slowly rather than go straight for the higher dose all at once.