Vitamin C is an essential vitamin. You need it. Your body can't produce it. C has many roles and proven health benefits.
Punch'd Energy has most of your daily Vitamin C covered. It's also found in many fruits and vegetables, including oranges, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale and spinach.
The recommended (DV) daily intake for Vitamin C is 75 mg for women and 90 mg for men. Each serving of Punch'd (5 Gummies) has 33% of the DV, and there's 2 servings per pack. Orange you glad?
8 great reasons to LOVE Vitamin C:
- Your beautiful face! C does more for your complexion than you realize. As a potent antioxidant, it stimulates collagen growth while protecting against UV damage, so the vitamin is key in getting and maintaining glowing skin. There are even Vitamin C serums for helping your skin's overall health. Need a good esthetician?
- Being a strong antioxidant, C also strengthens other areas of your body's defense. It reduces the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease by boosting the immune system and protecting cells from harmful molecules called free radicals.
- Heart disease is the number one cause of death worldwide. C has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease by lowering risk factors including bad LDL cholesterol and blood triglycerides.
- Battles high blood pressure. Approximately one-third of American adults have high blood pressure. High blood pressure puts you at risk of heart disease. Studies have shown that vitamin C may help lower blood pressure in those with and without high blood pressure.
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age. That's a big deal. Low Vitamin C levels have been linked to an increased risk of memory and thinking disorders like dementia, while a high intake of Vitamin C has been shown to have a protective effect.
- Boosts immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system and helping wounds heal faster. Vitamin C is involved in many parts of the immune system.
- Improves the absorption of iron and may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency. Iron is an important nutrient that has a variety of functions in the body. It is essential for making red blood cells and transporting oxygen throughout the body.
- Prevents Gout, a type of arthritis that is incredibly painful and involves inflammation of the joints. Vitamin C-rich foods and supplements have been linked to reduced blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout.
Vitamin C also can reduce the severity and recovery time of the common cold, reduce cancer risks, protect against eye disease and may even treat lead toxicity.
See? C really is a wonderful vitamin.
Grab the orange gummies, they really taste great because they are made with real oranges! We love 'em too.
Use discount code: OrangeYouGlad on our site and #getpunchd !