Caffeine is Life
To Caffeinate or Not To Caffeinate, that is the question.
Some people will tell you caffeine is life. Some will say it makes them crazy. Some will say coffee itself burns a hole in their stomach and makes their blood boil. Some will say caffeine is one of the healthiest things on the planet.
It’s up to you. Do you use caffeine? If you’re doing it right, some of the best sources are: black coffee, espresso, and Punch’d Gummies. Premium sources of pure, mother nature made caffeine.
Two things to consider:
- Fast or Slow. You’re either a Fast metabolizer of caffeine or genetics has made you a Slow metabolizer of caffeine. Drink a few (or 7) cups of coffee each day and enjoy caffeine and its stimulative and health properties while feeling great, congratulations you are a fast Caffeinator! On the other hand, if you have that jittery, anxious crappy feeling after a cup of coffee you’re a slow jitterbug. There is one other way to make caffeine work for you – smaller amounts of caffeine in controlled doses. Punch’d is a real fruit gummie, with 10mg of green coffee caffeine in every gummie. This offers you a different approach to caffeinating where you can Personalize Your Power, one gummie at a time – try it!
- Fast Caffeinators – Eat a pack of Punch’d (or half the pack at a time depending on activity) and keep popping your energy for as long as you need it;
- Slow JitterBugs – Try 1 or 2 Punch’d Gummies and see how you feel every hour or so. You might just love the light, smooth energetic boost you can get with a daily caffeine routine. Other products only offer an all-or-nothing proposition, and you never really know how much caffeine you’re getting. With Punch’d you can do the math, 10mg of caffeine at a time.
- Coffee Taste. Don’t like the taste of coffee? You’re not alone, that is also determined by genetics. Wow, you really can blame your parents for everything (good call Mashable). Some even get repelled by the smell, and it seems this is more and more common with younger palates. Problem solved. No coffee taste, no coffee smell, no coffee breath – Punch’d real fruit gummies.
- Punch’d Natural Energy Caffeine Gummies come in 6 assorted real fruit juice gummies: Apple, Grape, Lime, Orange, Passionfruit & Peach.
There are thousands of studies on caffeine which are publicly posted everywhere. If you’re keeping score, caffeine is winning, and has been for centuries.
To caffeinate or not to caffeinate, that is the question.
What’s in it for you? What’s the cleanest way to caffeinate? If there was a product that offered the highest quality caffeine in an easy to use and convenient gummie would that help your decision? There is one, Punch’d Gummies. Pure Green Coffee Bean Caffeine that is easily accessible – the first product like this on the market. We’ve been popping these little powerhouses for 2 years now, all through development and the first to market products. They help us regulate our caffeine intake and make our days, and nights, much more productive.
Consider this study, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/23/3-4-cups-coffee-can-do-more-good-than-bad-your-body-study-suggests/891155001/ where health researchers looked at more than 200 previous studies and linked coffee consumption to lower risk of premature death, cardiovascular disease, Parkinson's disease, depression, dementia, some cancers, type 2 diabetes and liver disease. And then there’s this: 20,000 people who drank at least four cups of coffee a day had a 64% lower risk of death than those who never or almost never drank coffee.
Now what about energy drinks? Well there are also a ton of studies on, and ongoing about them too: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/energy-drinks-bad-health-new-study-says-yes-definitely-183121076.html The caffeine in an energy drink is synthetic, made in a lab, and they put too much of it in there. They also put too much of the chemically artificial stuff and sugar and sodium in there too. This study reviewed current scientific evidence on energy drinks and found that their short-term benefits (namely, they can make you feel more awake because of all the caffeine) are outweighed by scary health risks like mental health problems, risk-seeking behavior, increased blood pressure, obesity, tooth erosion, and kidney damage.
Natural caffeine itself has a long list of inherent health benefits. Green coffee beans are especially great.
- Makes You Smarter. Increases cognitive function, memory, alertness, logical reasoning and reaction times.
- Improves Your Mood. Stimulates your neurotransmitters and happy chemicals like dopamine and noradrenaline.
- Boosts Your Focus. Dopamine is responsible for our drive, motivation and desire to get things done. Natural caffeine is being used in ADD/ADHD cases.
- Burns Fat. Promotes weight loss by boosting metabolic rate and increases the oxidation of fatty acids, which bodybuilders have known for decades.
- Improves Physical Performance. Power up your workout, be a better athlete, and recover faster. Natural caffeine is proven to provide a dramatic increase in both stamina and performance.
- Nutrients & Antioxidants. Caffeine helps to rejuvenate cells, it also protects and detoxes the liver after a big night out or too much desert.
- Fight Disease. Caffeine is linked to a lower risk for skin cancer, colon cancer, diabetes, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, strokes and coronary heart disease.
Lucky You! Punch’d Energy uses natural caffeine and is Amazon’s Choice online. There are all kinds of bundles and monthly deals to get you the very best prices and exactly the amount of caffeine gummies you need for any occasion or activity. Imagine having a personal energy supply on hand anywhere and everywhere you are, and Punch’d is even TSA approved so you can travel the friendly skies with your energy gummies.
Remember, even with the great things in life, moderation is key. Too much of a good thing is still too much and you want to maintain the balance your body needs. The Mayo Clinic states that ~400mg/day is a "normal" amount of caffeine – this is 5 packs of Punch’d. 5 packs of Punch’d is probably a bit extreme, but if you’re popping 5 packs of Punch’d everyday, you are officially a Power User.